Friday, August 10, 2012

Back to School Sale!



I wanted to share a few of my newest products with you!  Be sure to check them out!
Remember that on 8/12 & 8/13 you can get up to 28% off everything at Teachers Pay Teachers!




Lesson Wrap-Ups with Exit Slips
Click Here 
Math Mystery Bags
Click Here

Good Counting Strategies Posters
Click Here {Also in bright colors}

Word Problem Task Cards Addition 1-20
Click Here

Word Problem Task Cards Subtraction 1-20
Click Here

Writing Journal Prompts Grades 1-3
Click Here

Happy back to school!!

2 comments:

  1. I came across your blog today on TpT! Newest follower here:) Hope you'll stop by my blogs when you get a chance!


    I'm having a giveaway over at my new Clip Art blog! I hope you'll come by and check it out:)
    Tammy
    1...2...3...Teach With Me
    Dots of Fun! Clip Art

    ReplyDelete
  2. your page is so cute...im your newest follower..drop by =)


    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete